- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express
- A convenience fee of 3.0% (+50¢ if payment is less than $100) will be added to credit/debit card payments
- A convenience fee of $1.10 will be added to checking/savings payments
- You can pay immediately, schedule a payment or set up Auto-Pay for the amount of your bill. (Auto-pays must be set up online.)
- You can print receipts, view past payments, see status of payments, stop Auto-Pay by going online.
- We use Payment Service Network to process our payments. PSN has been certified as maintaining the highest level of security as required by the credit card industry.
View Bill or Amount Due Online (Free Service)
We’ve partnered with Payment Services Network (PSN) to provide you with greater online access and increased payment options! You can now view your bill online regardless of how you choose to pay. Opting out of receiving paper bills helps control costs and the environment.
Pay By Phone
Please have your bill with your customer number available before you call.
Pay in Person
Our office is located on the first floor of the
Summit Township Municipal Building
A secure drop box is located just to the right of the building’s front door. Please do not leave payments in the US Postal box on the side of the building.